Yay or Nay: Nuketown
Why do you love Nuketown? Why do you hate it? Answers enabled.
Tyson: I LOVE Nuketown. Gotta love all the hectic tension of a small map that only CoD knows how to provide.
So far, people seem to love it. Got an opinion on Nuketown?
13 Notes/ Hide
- macasaurus answered: spawn grenade
- sickslickman answered: Don’t hate it, don’t love it. One of those “meh, it’s okay” maps for me.
- secretacd answered: Broken map due to being impossible to play with frags blowing you up which allowed easy spawn camping to whoever got the first killstreak
- fycod reblogged this from fycod and added:
- harlem-styze answered: cross map killings
- gamersparadise answered: Best small map in any CoD ever
- tommizzy answered: Hate it. Small maps are wack. Less strategy and more spray n pay and poor spawning management.
- downonluck answered: I like the super small rectangularness of it’s awesomeicity.
- blackopsiiboy answered: Fucking love nuketown because it’s a small map.
- markyoudork answered: Dude, during domination it’s fcking crazy. Shit is flying everywhere.
- fycod posted this